Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I passed! thankugod, godbless my private tutor - laurenmd99
When i checked my score report on my computer I was in euphoria to see that i passed, i kissed my boyfriend and I remembered the many sessions I had with my personal tutor and how the tutor was able to correct me and let me know what i was doing wrong and he guided me through all of the cases...I practiced very hard with my private tutor, he was very knowledgeable, had trained several SPs and students over 15 yrs clinical experience, and had passed all of the students that he worked with. I strongly recommend my step2cs personal tutor to anyone who has failed or wants to pass the cs next time...I saved so much money by using this tutor!!!

you can call (914)-338-3064 to setup an appointment as soon as possible

or email walterkolbinger

the tutor is very busy this time of year so its best to call asap before slots are filled.
god bless you all, for those of you who failed-dont give up hope, this tutor will help you so much!
i concur, i was very to see my passing sscore and I also remember how hard the tutor worked with me...he is truly a blessing from god, i found the sessions to be very informative and well worth the cost....i saved alot of money now i have enough money to spend for my eras application...i thank this tutor so much, he is the best.
i enjoyed the feedback and it was great to feel the support before my test, it definitely boosted my confidence after practicing with this tutor
this tutor is the best, i recommend him also to anyone that had recently failed this evil test, this tutor will show you the light and help you out
this tutor is truly great, i was able to pass because of the tutor on my second attempt...i should have used this tutor for the first attempt but I thought the cs was an easy exam....this tutor will uncover the mistakes you are making, will help incorporate the corrections into technique and he covered all of the cases from UW, and FA with me in my hotel room and over yahoo/skype...i was very pleased to see my result and I thank this tutor so much for everything, i was very honored to work with him
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »