Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need ADVICE on step 1 preparation -
Miss Peshawar - pkmalang

Aol,

I just finished my medical school and came to states this month. I want to prepare for MLE. Please give me some advice abt the books and how much to study. How many months to study and how many hours a day to score 95 plus on the exam. I have got the BRS series and high yield books with me. Plzz drop me a mail and let me know.......thanxx
naseer - naseerzia

hi there..i'm also preparing for the part 1 and i'm planning to take it in april 2003. By the way where do u live in the states and also where are u from?
hi

i am also giving exam in april.how's ur preparation?what r u studying these days?
Miss Peshawar - pkmalang

hi,
thanxx for the reply

i came here few weeks back and am thinking abt taking step 1 in june. I havnt applied yet and i am confused when to apply. i want to take step 2 in april 2004 , so that i can get a residency by july 2005. Ofcourse only if everything goes well.

i am an average student so i dont know how many hours per day should i study to score atleast 90. I havnt even started studying yet...just researching and getting all the information

i am in kansas . and from peshwar....pakistan.

so plzz let me know what u think .........byeeee
ash - anooshia

hi there,

HI, miss peshawar
i also came from PAKISTAN..and i am also preaparing for step 1..i am preparing to give it in june.. here is some sdvice i get from my fds so it might be helpfull for u .. atleast study for months 8 to 9 hrs daily..do all kaplan coures do it atlest 4 to 5 times..and anatomy from high yield ...give lot of attention to behavioral sc ..and genetics becasue there r lotsof tricky questions there .. for mcqs do the kaplan q book and any books u have on mcqs u can do kaplan cds are also good.. ok good luck ..i hope i might be helpfull to u ..
ASH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »