Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photo..........??? - jumki
hello....

Can any one tell me how to find out that my photo has been scanned....I uploaded my photo, it went through fine and in the end got the message that photo was uploaded successfully...just got curious...

One more thing....I have asked the ecfmg to release my usmle transcripts...does this include ecfmg certificate?? please anyone throw some light............thanks
check in verify doc receipt
check for your photo in myeras>ADTS>my documents. it wil be in the documents that are in the post office.
ECFMG certificate is a totally different thing from USMLE transcript.
thanks a lot mannu26 and pankyash,

I looked at my documents in ADTS. It says photo, usmle transcripts, ecfmg status, usmle transcripts, lors everything.......

ecfmg status means ecfmg certified or not right.....that means I don`t have to send ecfmg certificate right?

thanks once again guys.

jumki, you don't need to send in your ecmfg cert(or score sheets), its automatically provided by the 'ecfmg status report'. GL
ecfmg status is not ecfmg certificate. thats different. check in ERAS section of ECFMg for what it is.
you dont need to send your certificate to anyone. ECFMG will send it to you by postal mail in a few days.. GL.
thanks guys,

No...what I wanted to know was...I got my ecfmg certi. but should I send it to eras for them to scan....since the programs ask for ecfmg certified or not?? that`s the reason....
no dont send ur ecfmg cert

ecfmg status report contains ur most recent passing appearences of your steps (excluding step3) only pass/fail status & no scores are shown and whether ur certified?

whereas USMLE transcript shows ur entire history of steps with scores, all attempts including incomplete exams, any abnormal behaviors noted by USMLE

hope this helps
how to pay for the usmle transcripts to be released to eras...?? when I have to pay eras fee to apply on sep.1st or I can much before....??

thanks
on sept one..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »