Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent applicant guide,sona,belibi or anyone - mesacol
im an img and is done with step1(92) and cs.ck in sept. i have failed in one subject during my final year in medical school and my mspe doesnt mention abt that. To the question in mspe which asks whether there was any interruption or extension in medical school,they have replied as NO.

The question is what should i mention about that in ERAS CAF to the same question?? can i jus mention NO interruption or extension.Will it be an issue later.

one more questionConfusedhould i apply on sept 8 with the status ck given OR apply on sept 1 with the status ck not given.

thank you
If u carried that subject but u finished ur entire course on time as like others with no failures then ur good to say no interruption as did ur med school.
i had to retake that exam after 4 months. what to do??
that's fine. but the length of ur med school is it extended by 4 mo in total-- if no then ur fine
yes it is extended by 4 months..if i have to mention what would be the best way to do it
then u need to mention and try to give a good explanation. which sub was it. depending on that u can explain well.
it was medicine and im applying only for im. could u suggest a way to reduce the impact
get USCE. Failing a subject does not count as interruption
thank u sona and what to do for the prompt reply.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »