Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying for Internal medicine residency.... - saroj
Hi friends I am applying for IM residency...I am planing to apply for Family Medicine residency also but i am confused if that will cause negative impact on my Internal Medicine application for programs which has same program coordinator...Do anyone of you are facing the same question or confusion,if yes what do you advice...Please.
Never ever do that mistake ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,family med is looking for avg scores with geniune interest in family medicine
you will lose both application
you can apply in peds/im and IM in same program
You cannot put both legs into one leg of a pair of jeans..........you can actually but it looks very awkward.

If applying to the two programs under one roof could become a problem, the simple answer is don't.

There is no sense in limiting yourself, it could cost you a year. Spread your wings and apply to different hospitals and specialties, in your case FMand IM.

I hope this helps

www.scramblemd.com
you are right scramblemd
but can still go im/peds
THANKYOU SO MUCH SCRAMBLEMD AND NOW STEP 2 CS BEYOND WORDS.i was so confused when i saw that people were applying into many specialties and whoever i asked said that they didnt want a year go waste and what my thought process was that if a person doesnt get chance in 1 speciality in a program how can that happen with other specialty.
But now I understand that only 1 sp in a program not 2.Thanks friends.God Bless You.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »