Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to belbi , LOR - usdal
My question is that I reused LOR from last year when I fill the online form. I also ask them update LORs for this year. By now three docs have sent out their LORs, two LORs already received by EAS post office but not scanned by now. Should I apply with reused LORs on Sep 1st? When will they replace the old LOR with updated one? Thanks, Jim
I think you still have time.
You can call ecfmg and express your concerns about the LORs that are still not scanned. But I believe you may have at least those 2 ready to go for Sept 1st.
You may wanna ask what happened to the third one.
I prefer update letters rather than old ones even if you have to apply without LORs on Sept 1st and update your file as soon as the LoRs are ready.

Dr. Belibi
Hi, Dr Belibi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will call them this week. I bought your book. It is good one. It helps me a lot. I have some question to you as to what kind of pregram to apply. Could you tell me your email address? Mine is hjyuan. Thanks, Jim
please e-mail me at belibi@img-coach.com

When you e-mail give me a summary of your background and what specialty you are applying to and whether you can move any where in the country. I will give you my input

Dr. Belibi
Hello Dr Belibi...is it ok to desigante a lor writer n assign them to programs if the lor hasn't yet been uploaded? i mean atleast the PD will see their names in the 1st week..or they'll be under the impression that that candidate has only 2 lors right?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »