Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS preparation material. - rpf
Hi friends,
I have just joined the forum and i found it really helpful going through the messages posted. I have recently come to the US and have decided on taking the exams. I plan to take the CS exam first. Kindle advise me whether it is a good choice to take CS first. Also please guide me about the prepartion material for the exam.
Thank you.
Hi rpf
I saw tat u r lookin for ways to go abt MLE. i wud recoend u Step 1, CK and then CS. Coz thats wat me and my girl frnd did . i got 93, 90 and cleared CS first attempt. She got a double 99 and cleared CS as wellWe graduated april 08. Step 1 in jan 09, CK in june 09 and CS in July 09. Got my result on time, doin externship right nw, got an LOR. All set to apply. It felt like a gd way to go abt. But if u r fresh with clinical knowledge, go for CS. I have a proforma for case takin..for all cases listed in First aid. It worked well coz i know 4 people who cleared CS in first attempt by usin that. My mail id is . Get in touch if u r interested. Gd luck.
my mail id is dr.vkarthik
Hi asdjaj,
thank you so much for your advice. Congrats to you both. As you said since I am fresh with clinical knowledge I was inclined towards answering CS. Will send you a mail. Once again thanks .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »