Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did oasis and got this...please explain - syed
Hi tried to do oasis as i took my exam on 26th April...I tried to re appy but i got in red ink that I was Our records indicate that you are already registered for this Step or Step Component. You may not apply for a Step or Step Component if you are already registered for that Step or Step Component. If you fail a Step or Step Component, you may submit another application for this exam, but certain time limits apply for retaking a Step or Step Component.
PLEASE EXPLAIN...THANKS A LOT
You PASSED.....
sorry that doesn't mean anything.your oasis has to be updated first.
did u checked on oasis on the left corner reporting information - most resent information ?
If u have exam date CK- 26 april
Score reported date - 04 May .2005
but is too early - I think u score will be report on may 23 - 26 /

iF NO NEW INFORMATION IN THIS 2 /exam date and /left corner/. if is updated - u exam date is there and u report day is there .............u can try to register.
This message is important just if u information is updated!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry... syed i thought your oasis had a test report date....you still have to wait for the score reported date like mamamia describes.....
I tried to reaply- no problem - it let me register BUT NO update in OASIS!!!FUNY!!!
Mamma- this is probably because you are outside of your window.

EXAMPLE- you register for Jan-Feb-Mar exam but your exam DATE was Feb 28. Now you check oasis it will let you register because you are outside of your feb. deadline to take the exam even though you took it. Does that make sense?
mamamia, when did u take the exam?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »