Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any kababayan applying for 2010 match? - kungdoktor
Lets help each other like what xthine and dcobet did in the previous matching. For starters 2000 grad, lola na he he he, MCU, pass all the steps including 3. Also applied for PTAL last may 8 still havent received yet my letter. Will be applying in psychiatry and FM. Goodluck sa ating lahat.
hi. You might want to go to the 2009 thread for philippine grads....nandoon pa kami lahat. Smile
anduon na me... lets start i new thread.....grabe,,,,laki ng binayaran ko pero its okey lets think about it as a puhunan for our future
hello count me in... completed my step 1 and cs... pero waiting for step 2 results
sali din ako Smile
i sent out my application early this morning. how is everyone? you're right kungdoktor, let's help each other out. May God bless us all!!!!
there's a 2010 thread started by wobertow a few days ago, and 2 to 3 others several months ago...better revive one of those threads instead of starting a new one every few days if you want one for 2010...you need to build up a strong base group to keep the thread going and if we put up a new one every few days mahirap yan..
hi ros and wobertow..... what specialty r u guys applying for.....comeon u guys sali na kayo.....for those who match this year maybe u can help us out....
dont worry darevee i will keep this thread alive
that would be nice. Smile
count me in. 2000 grad, 1st time applicant, pathology and maybe IM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »