Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any kababayan applying for 2010 match? - kungdoktor
hi guys! count me in. I applied to 60 programs (30 IM, 30 FM). just curious, if they send you rejection, dun mo ba makukuha directly sa email add mo, or you need to go to ERAS pa to check? thanks! good luck sa atin lahat :-)
mtv,
both you'll get it one thru email and on in the aamc.

guys try applying here....FM yakima washington
dont be discouraged sa mga nababasa ninyo here sa forum about the rejections. Put your trust in GOD.......and everything will be ok
I agree with you kungdoktor, don't beleieve on any discouraging message about anyhting you read, let's put our trust in the Lord. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not on thine own understanding in every way acknowledge Him and He will direct our path" Prov. 3:5-6... let's keep praying together
pa join naman, applying in IM and psych, not good scores, GC, still waiting for cs result on oct 15, pero nag apply na rin... Joglo123, congrtas in advance, balitaan mo kami kung saan ka ma match..
Hi, kababayans. Smile I'm new to this forum. Smile Count me in. I applied to 69 IM programs. Have scores for all steps but I need visa.

Praises: Does your hospital sponsor visas? I didn't apply there kasi wala visa information eh. If yes, ihahabol ko application ko Big Grin I noticed your 2nd year team is much less than 1st year. Pyramidal po ba dyan? Thanks thanks! Smile

God bless to us all. Smile
Hello sha_md:

Our hospital welcomes applicants of any visa types. The program does not pay for the processing of the visa but will provide supporting documents for the application of the visa. Our program is not pyramidal. We have both preliminary residents and categorical residents in the first year class. During the second year, opnly the categorical residents continue on the program.
Thanks so much, praises. Smile Would you mind looking at my credentials first so you can tell me kung mukang pwede nga? hehe Big Grin I'll email it to you if you want. But, if you think I should just take a chance and apply nalang, I'll do that too. Thanks! Big Grin

kungdoktor, thank you very much for that..Smile is peds NY IMG friendly?
sha_md: You can go ahead and take a chance and apply. I trust that you have good credentials.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »