Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
********* PSYchiaTRY Thread---2010 Match ******** - nono
I had three interviews two went ok one was good.Please anybody what are my chances
did they tell you where they rank you or something like that?
well it depends on programs
if its university programs usually they dont respond
and if small programs then they usually send email to people who dont want to be there
so dont worry and be optimistic
i have two questions for you drkuuul,,

1. why small programs send emails to someone who DO NOT want to be there? it sounds not reasonable.

2. if a unversity program (or one with good reputation) sends you an email or letter responding to your thank you note, and states they want you in their program or something like that, do they really mean it?
Any one got

survey email from Hershey Penn State??
well i guess you haven't got the idea about system

well everyone wants candidate with good academic background so they email to people who have good scores, publication, home country residency

and candidate with scores in 90s and publication doesn't say program that oh you are not in my top 10

for uni programs it depends on program if PD feels insecure or in weird location they usually sends to everyone than it doesn't matter but usually its not a case in uni programs so most of the time not all, you have very good chances

but we are not psycho analysts and can't judge anything about PD so better rank your all program according to your preference rather than their correspondence and leave rest up to the god

@ nono yes I got survey
Did any one hear from PD after thank you letter??

RFUMS/Chicago Med Sch-IL
nono: yeah just a reply from PD of RFUMC, did you get any response?
Dr Garfield, rt

no i did not get any reply ):

you are in good poistion buddy ):
GL
Dr Garfield, rt

no i did not get any reply ):

you are in good poistion buddy ):
GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »