Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obgyn applicants.IVs and Rejections - tata_unlucky
"inside" things???
I heard that too,I didn't apply for anything else and I don't have lor for IM or FM and I am really anxious. Sad
does anyone know about differneces in malpraxis inssurance prices for IMGs compared to AMGs??
high litigation in OB could be the reason for a cutback on IMG residents... its too expensive, and not cost-beneficial.
also me I applied only in ob/gyn
I do not know what can we do
Me too, only Obgyn. But is really what I want to do.
friends have told me of the option of doing FP, and then an ob fellowship. Appearently you can have a very healthy load of ob patients that way, and even have a "calmer" lifestyle. what do u guys think'
obgyn is tough for img. only 69 FMG match in obgyn last year. so dont keep ur hopes high. apply IM/FM. more chances there.

see page 5 of this report. it is page 13 of pdf-file. see column which say non-us-img, number there is 69

http://www.nrmp.org/data/resultsanddata2009.pdf

GL
when did albany send rejections? i applied nd havent heard from them!
I applied to ob progs only, and I am gonna go for it this time. I can't see myself doing family medicine at all. Ob/gyns look down at family practitioners doing ob.
@tool, don't do the same mistake i did last year4, always get a back up program, i wish i knew last year, so i could have some programs in hand, you always can change after 1st year, and it's gonna be a one year of good usce insteadfof a 1 year gap in cv, good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »