Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why these andhra people making groupism?? - patho7
Why do u do this??....there is no need to make a group like people from andhra and karnataka....

How many people agree to me??
hey.. there are many groups in this forums.. i don't want to mention names.. u can see in the posts.. one country people gather here..this is just one of its kind.. anyways i am not against anyone..
acebutolol,
Andhra is not a country! It is sad that Andhra and Karnataka people think they come from a different country other than India, which is full of Hindi speaking 'pig headed' North Indians!! I'm a North Indian myself and I'm quite familiar to it. Even in very famous national institutes, I've seen exactly the same thing happening. They will take every possible help they require , but will only help fellow people from Andhra or Karnataka!!! And just put two of them together amidst of roomful of people speaking different languages, they will inevitably start cooing in their bizarre ''ille-gille-pille'' language!! They will never be civilized!!!
i`m from andhra and i`ve posted on various other threads that this groupism is unwarranted. People need to grow up.
and glipizide..that was real mature.
im frm andhra...first let me tell u i didnt like the family medicine forumof andhra karanataka..no point in that...then now this o called groupism started int he frum..now there will be north vs south and everything vs everything..

@glipizide..ur comments were totally unnecessary.....

stop this topic right here
grow up people... u r in america..
Groupism...everywhere you go you find groupism. Even if you get into residency you will find groupism...Amg's n Img's....Phillipinos n Latinos....Indians n Pakistani....Desi n ABCD....list goes on. I beleive this will continue till the end of this mankind....no one can ever change that... Glipizide in this same post protested against groupism but at one point he said" they will inevitably start cooing in their bizarre ''ille-gille-pille'' language!! "....Dont you think guys he inadvertently criticising a particular language. ( here we see groupism based on language ). Though its not my mother tongue...I respect all languages n cultures...Thats what we need as GOOD DOCTORS. I could see the frustration in glipizide...But my good fren Glipizide should understand that if we stoop down n comment on such post...it generally makes us no different from such fanatics.
Guys I just tell you the best way to discourage this ugly culture is by - keeping ourself committed to our work n not to bother or comment about the useless posts like groupism.
Regards
nrmp
why do you care ... if some one want to make a group, let them make it .. what's the big deal. There are groups here in US as well ...
glipizide - u need to think before posting.

chill
Glipizide is right and I agree with him. If you are with them, they would keep talking in their regional language endlessly and time and again they'll ask you, "We hope you're not getting bored". It has happened to me a couple of times. I think that's rude.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »