Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#######OLD GRADUATES(late90's) GATHER HERE#### - bluetiger
hey bluetiger,
congrates,did you applied there for anesthesia
yes
us2cs
do you think that means that they are in the process if inviting us or in the process of taking us seriously for rejs or IVs and we just have to wait( not to go commit suicide)!!
I agree with u bluetiger.

Once u get an interview u have passed their criteria and they are looking for All-round personality with good communication skills and who can get along well apart from adapting to their ambience.

It's important for us( esp Old grads ) to justify our clinical experience that we have been practicing all these years in home country or elsewhere which in my opinion would be crucial.

bluetiger,I think the second one is right but we have to wait to know what they actually mean by sending that.any way wish you good luck.
hum bhee pare heen rahoon men

graduate 2000.

gc positive.

all exam first attempt,

I agree with u bluetiger.

Once u get an interview u have passed their criteria and they are looking for All-round personality with good communication skills and who can get along well apart from adapting to their ambience.

It's important for us( esp Old grads ) to justify our clinical experience that we have been practicing all these years in home country or elsewhere which in my opinion would be crucial.
I have a question

I submitted the CAF as everyone did by Sep 1st, Stupid mistake was: I chose H1B only.
And as I keep receiving rejections, one program sent the following:

Dear Applicants, For your information, Georgetown University Hospital only sponsors J-1 Visas. There are no exceptions.

So I went ahead and changed it to H1 and J1 in CAF , here is my question:
DID THE PROGRAMS I APPLIED FOR ALREADY DOWNLOADED MY CAF OR IS IT SOMETHING THEY UPDATE EVERY TIME THEY LOOK AT MY APPLICATION?

In another word, Is it toooooooooooooooooooo late?
oldgrad2001
thank you for your message.It is just so encouraging.May god bless you and let stay positive.
bluetiger as far as I know once u click on submit button u cannot change

but let's wait for replies from other forum members.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »