Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/_/_/IV & Rejection lists for today-09-17-09/_/_/ - yousmle
Got rej from MSU....what more do they want....99/99/certified/98....need visa....2 months USCE...doing research
Thank you for applying to the Michigan State University Internal Medicine Residency Program at Sparrow Hospital in East Lansing, MI. We have reviewed your application and associated documents.

We regret to inform you that you have not been selected to interview.
Best wishes,

credentials: 99/99/CS all first attmept; 2 oral 1 poster presentation; greencard; 2 months research experience, no USCE, 2005 grad.

I wish the next one is a good news.
George Washington didnt even download my application. Applied sept 2.

When did u apply to george washington?
Rejection fm MSU east lansing..
I think they prefer graduates from andhra..
Thank you for applying to the Michigan State University Internal Medicine Residency Program at Sparrow Hospital in East Lansing, MI. We have reviewed your application and associated documents.

We regret to inform you that you have not been selected to interview.
Best wishes,

credentials: 99/99/CS all first attmept; 2 oral 1 poster presentation; greencard; 2 months research experience, no USCE, 2005 grad.

I wish the next one is a good news.
Date
Subject
From
09/17/2009 03:55 PM GWU tbass@mfa.gwu.edu

We appreciate your interest in our programs. We have already received hundreds of applications for the 33 available positions. As a result, it will be an extremely competitive interview season and we regret that we will not be able to extend you an interview at this time. We wish you the very best of luck in your future endeavors.
Sincerely,
Jehan El-Bayoumi, M.D. April Barbour, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine Assistant Professor of Medicine
Director, IM Residency Programs Director, Primary Care Program
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in the Integrated Adult / Child & Adolescent Psychiatry / Research Training Program at the Yale University School of Medicine.
Since this program requires extensive past research experience and National Institute of Mental Health grant eligibility, we regret that we will be unable to offer you an interview for this track. We are hopeful that you will continue to keep Yale in mind for your child and adolescent psychiatry training and wish you the best in the exciting career you have chosen.
We look forward to getting to know you as a colleague in the future.
Sincerely,
Dorothy E. Stubbe, M.D.
Director of Training
Hi nowstep3. Sorry about the bad news.
Can you please share your credentials? I applied to the GWU and still haven't heard from them.
91/92/2nd attept pass/ 2 us lors/1 is on its way from reputed university hospital / 4 months research in immunology
got call from The Western Pennsylvania Hospital
The Internal Medicine Residency Selection Committee of The Western Pennsylvania Hospital has reviewed your application and has selected you to interview with our institution.
Please note that we sponsor J1 Visas only. Also, you will be required to bring a copy of your ECFMG certificate, if available, to your interview.
You can call 412-578-6929 to schedule your interview. Please do not leave a message to schedule your interview as to the high call volume, and do not schedule your interview by email. Please be patient and call back until you are able to schedule your interview with me. Thank you.
Very truly yours,
Tracy Berthold
Executive Secretary, Department of Medicine
The Western Pennsylvania Hospital
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »