Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which is the easy way to get residency...... - somivenkat
I have been living in America for the past 12 yeras. I had plans for studying medicine in america, but i don't have the ability to do MCAT because i am poor at physics and chemistry. Although, i am very good at science. i want to either go to India or jamacia and study medicine, but to get into residency in America, where should i study? (money doesn't matter).
I am a U.S. citizenship holder. (it seems if we study in carrabean islands----it will be easy to get residency it seems ----is this true )
plz do reply---- it is urgent.......thanks in advance...
yes, it 's true.
It's true but it's a bad investment. Take courses to help you score well on your MCAT and do medicine in USA. Caribbean students are also facing the crunch now for studying abroad, it's no longer easy to get residency. Best of luck.
what ru your other credentials in high school/college? there are lot of other things which matter. i dont know how old u are, but age does play a role in getting residency. also, the time and commitment and the disappointment if not successful are not easy to take if a person is old. if you are young, then may be you have more time to spend. also, if you did well in college, then the exam should be easy. you need to do mcat to check where you stand and whether you can succeed in med school. having interest is one thing and succeeding is another. gl.
what ru your other credentials in high school/college? there are lot of other things which matter. i dont know how old u are, but age does play a role in getting residency. also, the time and commitment and the disappointment if not successful are not easy to take if a person is old. if you are young, then may be you have more time to spend. also, if you did well in college, then the exam should be easy. you need to do mcat to check where you stand and whether you can succeed in med school. having interest is one thing and succeeding is another. gl.
thanks for your reply.... you were asking about my age --- i am 20 now . i am a us citizen . which would be better in terms of getting into residency -----studying in indian medical school or studying in carrabean medical school. plz advice... waiting for ur reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »