Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personalized Interview Help! - wewrite
There is no shortage of competition for residency positions and a successful interview can make the difference. It's important to be prepared. By failing to prepare, you're preparing to fail. Don't let a mistake in your interview hold you back. Let us help you prepare for your interview. As a team of medical residents, we've been where you are. We provide you with comprehensive interview strategies, and depending on the package you select, you'll have access to us, day, night and weekends.

We'll provide 1 hour of interview preparation to arm you with recommendations to make a favorable impression. You will engage in a mock interview where you will receive constructive feedback and we'll provide guidance on what to say and how to say it without offending the PD. Finally, should you need it, we'll help you fine tune your verbal communication skills.

Thanks
WeWrite Team
WriteWe@Ymail.com
Please visit our website to learn about our interview workshop plans.

Thanks
www.wewritedocs.com
writewe@ymail.com

Prepare for your interview through a resident driven workshop with proven success!

Our Track Record says it all 3 out of 10 clients Pre-Matched in November alone and our clients have great things to say.  Whether you're an older grad with prior interview experience or a new grad with little clinical experience under your belt, we can help you improve your chances and make a favorable impression in the interview. 

But don't take our word for it, see what our members have to say: "I used WeWriteDocs team for interview preparation and was really really helpful for me. They are very friendly and at the same time they do not hesitate to tell your weakness. I know many of them may think I work for them!!. I am writing this because if somebody wanted some help for interview preparation, these people are the best. I am a old graduate and a have accepted a prematch. I have been in the match before and the main thing I did differently than before was to prepare well for the interviews. WeWrite Team conducted mock interviews and they were ready to do as much as I wanted to practice. My only advice for all the old graduates out there is never give up. Passing exams is 25%, gaining experience is another 25% , even if you have 1 interview prepare really well, that is the 50%. If any of you have any questions you can email me at pharmac2005. Good luck to all."  SM

Thank you, thank you, thank you WeWrite Team, I was skeptical at first because I'd been involved in many interviews before and wasn't sure how you could help me, but you really did.  With two match offers, there's no doubt that your help made all the difference, I really appreciate it and I'll tell all of my friends about you! JM

...to read more testimonials, please visit our website.

thanks
WeWriteDocs
http://WeWriteDocs.com
Email: info@wewritedocs.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »