Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/_/IV Invitation & Rejection Summary for 2010_/_/ - yousmle
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless!
gr8 work yousmle

can u add which programs have given interviews to visa requiring candidates n which to only gc's............
I made a conclusion from great yousmle's rejection and invitation list:

program---

1) sent iv + sent rejection to others + i got rejection ---------- virtually "no Hope" for that Pro

2) sent iv + no rejection to orhers/me --------------------- silent rejection, no hope

3) sent i/v + rejection to others+ no rejection for me ----- still hope is there

4) only sent rejection + no iv yet (exam: UMKC) ----------- hope is there.

-----------------------------------------------
any other hypothesis??
meti-
I think your scheme is very nice way of concluding our chances.
good one!
Great work yousmle !

it seems that you will be a chief resident in your residency program.

appreciate it

God bless you.
@ meti,

That is an amazing hypothesis. I would love to post it with the summary lists.
Thanks, GL
oh thank you very much yousmle........ u r a genius........thanks for ur boost up........
dear pseudobuboe: these will be just rumors[ a quick question. I know that the nobody has a clear cut answer to it but would appreciate response to any aspect of this query (from anyone here). there are places that just send out invites but have not sent any rejections yet. what is the popular perception about such places: Does one assumes that these places have not sent me rejections and hence is considering me or does the popular belief that many will not sent rejections regardless, takes over....as "wait and see" would be the best possible course...does one call the programs to ask let say by November (too late? too early?)....I have heard that programs don't like phone calls unless it is about an additional score report or a recent addition of externships /observerships......how do you approach this uncertainty?]
and i would personally not like to encourage them. it better to not indulge in popular beliefs regarding this...

also, add carilion clinic IM to ivs list..
Meti ~ Appears to be a plausible hypothesis. It will be interesting to test it.

Yousmle ~ you are doing one heck of a job. Thanks a lot!

Best wishes.
allensolly,
thank you for your response.....
I just wanted some clarity about your view: is it better not to call or is it better not to make any assumptions from prog rejecting you if they have started sending IV?
sorry if you feel pressed, intention is not to offend you but to get some clarity. thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »