Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/_/_/IV & Rejection lists for today-10-05-09/_/_/ - yousmle
same here rejection staten island, im

Interview franklin square hosp IM

Any idea about the hosp ? prematches IMG friendly?

GL to all friends

Regards

yahya
good morning everybody
hope that it gonna be a better day and more IVs show up to our inboxesSmile
@woods09
@yahya
hi guys
i had applied to staten island im, and have got just an acceptance letter
can u ppl post the rejection letter
thank you
Dear Applicant:

Thank you for applying to the Internal Medicine residency training program(s)
at Staten Island University Hospital. Although your application was notable,
unfortunately we are unable to offer you an interview at this time. Our
program has received over 3,000 applications for residency training, making
the selection process for interviews very competitive. Regrettably, we are
unable to grant each candidate an interview. Please be assured that we give
each application very serious consideration.

I want to wish you all the success in your career endeavors.

Sincerely yours,

Robert V. Wetz, M.D., F.A.C.P.
Associate Director of Medicine
Residency Program Director, Internal Medicine
Director of Student Education, Dept. of Medicine
Staten Island University Hospital
Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, SUNY-Downstate
hope this helps guruji.

Thank you for applying to the Internal Medicine residency training program(s)at Staten Island University Hospital. Although your application was notable,unfortunately we are unable to offer you an interview at this time. Ourprogram has received over 3,000 applications for residency training, makingthe selection process for interviews very competitive. Regrettably, we areunable to grant each candidate an interview. Please be assured that we giveeach application very serious consideration. I want to wish you all the success in your career endeavors. Sincerely yours, Robert V. Wetz, M.D., F.A.C.P.Associate Director of MedicineResidency Program Director, Internal MedicineDirector of Student Education, Dept. of MedicineStaten Island University HospitalClinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, SUNY-Downstate

GL
thank you guys
i just got this
they should have atleast send me rejection, b4 doing it.

Dear Applicant
Your application to the SIUH Internal Medicine Residency Training Program has been received and is currently under review. You should be notified via email within a few weeks whether you have been selected for an interview or not. If you have been selected for an interview you will receive further instructions.
The SIUH application and interview season is from October through January. You will certainly receive a final status update by February. Due to the volume of applications, we appreciate your patience and cooperation in this process. We very kindly ask that you do not contact us (via email, telephone, etc.) for an update on your application, unless you have not heard from us by February.
Thank you for your interest in the Internal Medicine Residency Program of Staten Island University Hospital.
Sincerely,
Robert V. Wetz, M.D., F.A.C.P.
well , atleast u can hope for an interview from them. May be that have put u on waiting list. I never got an acknowledgement from them , so keep praying and start preparing for interviews if u are not doing any exams now.

Regards

yahya
is the letter of acknowledgement from Staten Island a rejection?
3 rejections this morning!!!! staten island im, boston med ctr fm, MA , and beth israel urban ctr FM, what's going on? i'm very depressed,
@ idreammatch

How can a letter of acknowledgment be a letter of rejection?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »