Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low scores and no iv yet - faith2010
bro always mention mae so dat other poeple can get some ideas dat where they stand right now....or any sepcific prog sis corresponding to all but not iwd them so may they mail them ask for rejection or iv....thankx
bro always mention name of prog so dat other poeple can get some ideas dat where they stand right now....or any sepcific prog sis corresponding to all but not iwd them so may they mail them ask for rejection or iv....thankx
i got an acknowledgement from georgetown university. thats all. this silence is truly killing. hey guys what about othhers.
99/250 and 99/253 step 1 and 2 respectively cs just cleared on first attemp firts rank in medical school....only 2 rejections and no response from the other 38 programs
hello dr b. positive, i just would like to know the 5 peds programs that you applied to if its ok, i just want to get an update on which programs are sending correspondence.. i got 3 rejects from suny syracuse, albany and dupont,delaware....no ivs yet thanks so much
Can any one tell me the information regarding the expiry of USMLE exam scores and how can I retake the exam ? please help
ishe i hate to the person who tells you that the USMLE scores are just like fedral stickers that stick in you......till they put you in cofen..I am being scacastic bcz its so Failess to be like that but this is the truth.

once you finshe the Usmle step1 and 2 in both parts and get the certificate thats it.

BUT if you are in the stage before the certificate then you can wait for 7 years and retake them

GL
hi
i have step 1 (99/261), step 2 ck (99/241), CS failed first attempt ( will take repeat CS soon), 2 months of USCE, 1 US lor, some researches and peer-reviewed papers. Have applied to 45 categorical (IM) all in community and 15 transitional year.
Got 3 rejections each from categorical n transitional. NO IV.

What's my chance if I got my CS result in december and I pass it.
Need ur help guys.
@bankrupt:
too few places that u have applied to...thats the pblm that I see..........(ur nickname doesnt suggest a very good financial pictureSmile)
hope u pass CS before ROL deadline
@ doc_sh_s :
whats ur yr of grad?
and any luck yet with ivs?...though i think it is ur latest post today...anyways all the best.
even i had the top rank in my med school!...........ahhhh those were the good days Smile
anyways,....hav u just applied to 40 progs?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »