Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low scores and no iv yet - faith2010
i do not think it is late, but we need help contact, help, i had exper from last match i got just one iv but did not match(connection did not work very well), so i think you need good contact who is really belive in you and willing to help you, after my last match i do not think i will ask anybody for help
how was the interview last time sy1973?
yes contacts, i understand, but i guess they can get u an interview but a position i wonder....is it possible?
lets work together and believe somethings around the corner for us.......
the interview was very good and i thought they will offer me prematch and i was waiting under i reliazed it was just a dream, so i was in schock for 2-3 weeks. and now i am here again
gods time is the best time
sy1973 : my frnds were treated the same...i dont dare to try to fidn some one!! who shud put her or himself in trouble to give us a slot?? NO WAYS!! y frnds who treid it got ivs(some paid for such things...some worked ther hardest for free for the link/contact)...finally and even with fine scores and credits(88,82, cs 1st attempt and fresh grad) didnt get matched!! the point is they made lots of hope in the contact pesron and particlaurly after the easy iv that didnt try many other possiblities! i don no...however strong contacts(like husbands or wife or boy frnd and girl frnd or lovers as far as i have heard helps BIG time!! some ppl get marreid for it!!!) gl
thank you for your advice , it is true , but i am already married and my husband is doctor but he knows nobody to help me , for that i looked for my old freinds whom i knew since we were resident in our home country, but it did not work. gl
well, i know we are all depressed and anxious, but we have to get in, i cant do anything else. cant let all our hard work go in vain...
we can still believe that we will get iv's amidst all these high scorers.....lets see.
faith2010 : agree....not many are high scores ....they have appleid in diff programs and have got many ivs...so hopefully some slots shud be released after them ! gl
really john? i thought majority were high scorers and low scorers are minority.....any input?
HI
fAITH201O JOHN
WE SHOULD THANK GOD BECAUSE WE ARE BELONGING TO THE MAJORITY
BEST LUKE ALL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »