Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low scores and no iv yet - faith2010
faith2010 : i am not sure...who knows....all i c is they have got around 6-17 ivs....so they shud cancel some ivs later on! lets have hope! wht else shud be done?? gl
yes hoping and believing.....that should carry us along. lets keep this thread alive at least..put in your daily thoughts and hope we all get iv's tomorrow.
another day. hope it brings in some luck for us. what do you say?
should we email programs now?
any luck yet?
Lump me in with the struggling bunch too. I've racked up 22 rejections so far. No interviews. Went through the scramble last year. Was not fun. Trying for IM and FM. Got my sights set on Step 3.
tell us of your experiences techgeek
Experiences with what, exactly? With the scramble? Virtually impossible to have an exchange with listed programs. I was only able to speak to one person via phone, but I didn't meet their list of requirements, so it was a very brief conversation. The only replies via email I received were delivery failure notifications, so I'm guessing there were server problems, full inboxes, or they gave us incorrect contact info. Busy signals, answering machines, and voice prompts pretty much sums it up. Lots of room for improvement if you ask me. I doubt this is the thread to get into a scramble discussion though.

This time around, I applied to a lot more sites. At least I'm getting responses this year, even if they are rejections. Got a rejection this morning from a hospital where I have two LOR's from physicians on staff. I'm still keeping tabs on my inbox. No point in resorting to doom and gloom talk yet, but I am seriously considering my options.
true we need to have faith that our time will come. theres a path for each of us am sure.
as for the scramble we can figure that out later i think but from what u mentioned its a difficult process ......hope we have better luck next week.
HI ALL
TODAY I LIGHT MY 19 CANDELA ( REJECTIONS) WITH NO IV,I HOPE THAT THOSE WILL LIGHT MY WAY TO SUCCESS.
BEST LUCK FOR ALL.
today silent as ever..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »