Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plzz help- medpeds interview - doc2307
anyone has/had interview at metrohealth medpeds, ohio?? how is the program? what kind of questions they ask? how is the program director? do they ask medical questions? anyone going for interview in november??
I had an interview there last year. Very good program, busy program. No medical q. PD is good and I liked the hospital.
Thanks ani71..where did you stay? do they offer pre-match? if you dont mind can i be in touch with you via email/phone? let me know..i appreciate your response.
Hi, I have an iv at metro health Med-peds on 3rd jan. anybody had an iv at this program. can you help me. what were the questions.......
neksium &doc2307
I do have my Iv der .i.e on 24 th.. can I keep in touch with u people..please send me ur email id..mine is

bharatha12ratna
Hi,

I have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact me for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, I can help too. I just need you to be specific and help me understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact me at zabinski2009. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

Thank you.
Hi,

I have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact me for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, I can help too. I just need you to be specific and help me understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact me at zabinski2009. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

Thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »