Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to tac or ra or usmleman or others -
anju

hi
i have only 12 days left .i am reviewing my notes.but i didnt do many questions i only patho and physiology question of qbank.i think i can do only qbook for the rwst of the subjects .is it worth doing qbook over qbank for anatomy,biochemistry.micro .pharmac and the rest.i was scared to see anatomy questions in qbank .i think there are a lot of details in them .do we get so much of detailed questions in anatomy .please i need real advice as i am tensed because i could not much of questions
anju
amruta

I would seriously do the q bank questions. If you find the anat questions difficult, you will find them difficult in the exam...

My friends tell me that the exam questions are just as difficult if not harder than q bank. Try q bank out, and if you are not getting at least a 65 overall, consider postponing your test. All the best.
KenIMG

Anju from my experience, it is a must to do qbank and qbook at least before you go into the test. Qbank are very close to the ones on step 1. I recommend you need to score over 60% on qbank before you can go take step 1. I score average of 75% on qbank and ending up scoring 92%. You need to do all the questions don't leave out anything. Good luck and ace that exam.
anju

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE REPLIES
amruta

no prob...just try not to get overwhelmed...you will get a lot of questions wrong in the begining, but as you go on and solve more questions, you will get the idea of it and start doing much better.

I recommend doing the questions in blocks of 50 in exam mode....that helped me a lot.
ra

Definitely go for qbank instead of qbook if you don't have time for both, brachial plexus injuries and neuroanatomy are very HY, learn those topics well, good luck.
anju

thank you ra
anju
TAC

anju, I am sorry, I cant help u there because I didnt do neither Qbank or Qbook. But dont worry about anatomy, most of the questions are about common topics. Anatomy and neuroanatomy are BY FAR my worst subject and I ended up getting a star in my score report. LOL So as you can see, miracles happen! hahaha

Just make sure u relax ok? Get enough sleep and rest. The coolest you keep your mind during the exam, the better! :o)

Good luck!

TAC
anju

thank u so much tac . u relieved me a bit. i could not do lot of questions. but i really think i consolidate concepts now.and if possible do some questions on immunology . genetics .bs,and neuroanatomy.
thanks
anju
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »