Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To those of you with no IV - belibi
Now is time to move to the desperate aggressive phase of the communication process.

Call the programs and tell them that you are putting together a schedule for your interview season and was wondering if they would be willing to let you know about your application so you can make plans. tell them you have interest in their program but you have not heard from them.

This is the phase that I call "nothing to loose"
Your IV count is already zero what worse can happen to you?

Call 100 programs today.

Be assertive, be eloquent and articulate when you speak.

Your destiny can change.

have a great week.

Dr. Belibi
Bump
I am still uncertain how can calling the programs help u to get IVs.
they have their application and ur call will not change ur credentials or their criteria.
Be aggresive, rejections will just speed up once we drive them crazy.
I started e-mailng to programs today and the following is an out of office reply.

All applications have been reviewed. If the program is interested in your application, you will receive an email directly from us. If you have not heard from us, please assume that your application has been reviewed and at this time we cannot extend an interview. Please, we receive 1,000's of applications and emails, please do not phone.

The criteria can be found at www.stfrancishealthcare.org. Please go to the residency program and then click the apply section.
Thank you.

ntr
I started e-mailng to programs today and the following is an out of office reply.

All applications have been reviewed. If the program is interested in your application, you will receive an email directly from us. If you have not heard from us, please assume that your application has been reviewed and at this time we cannot extend an interview. Please, we receive 1,000's of applications and emails, please do not phone.

The criteria can be found at www.stfrancishealthcare.org. Please go to the residency program and then click the apply section.
Thank you.

ntr

Thank you.

ntr

Thank you.

ntr
dr belibi
It just too much marketing.we know you have a service to sell. Please we will contact you if we need you money at any cost is a killer.
dr belibi
It just too much marketing.we know you have a service to sell. Please we will contact you if we need you money at any cost is a killer.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »