Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
helppppppppppppppppppppppppp - sehrish
i need help from u guys actually i didn't apply for residency yet i have compelete my all application i have problem with my visa issue actually i was on student visa and after marrying with a us citizen that was just few month back he applied for my immgration status and now i come to knew that soon after filling immgrtion form for change of status my student visa status has voided and i confirmed it from immgrationoffice. my problem is that if iam going to apply for residency what kind of status should i mention on my current visa status and in future visa status because after that whole process of immgration i will get my green card .sholud i mention permenant resident on my current visa status because my F-1(STUDENT VISA) IS not exsist.plz help me ragrding that.
thx
I remember the question is what VISA you expecting when you join the residency.. right?

AFIK, After marriage initially you gonna get a conditional permanent resident visa. I think ERAS do have that option. I am not sure so please look for a second opinion too.
need help from u guys actually i didn't apply for residency yet i have compelete my all application i have problem with my visa issue actually i was on student visa and after marrying with a us citizen that was just few month back he applied for my immgration status and now i come to knew that soon after filling immgrtion form for change of status my student visa status has voided and i confirmed it from immgrationoffice. my problem is that if iam going to apply for residency what kind of status should i mention on my current visa status and in future visa status because after that whole process of immgration i will get my green card .sholud i mention permenant resident on my current visa status because my F-1(STUDENT VISA) IS not exsist.plz help me ragrding that.
thx
Report Abuse

there is a conditional permanent resident but if u dont have it as yet i dont think u can put it? so right now u dont have any form of visa or legal document right?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »