Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed Step 3 - variance2sky
Honestly, make sure you give yourself the time to study. This is NOT a test to be taken lightly. it is NOT easy. Don't take it just to "get it out of the way"....take it when you FEEL prepared. All sources are good and tend to complement each other. Just make sure you understand the reasoning behind things. Know RISK FACTORS. Know SIDE EFFECTS of meds. Know CANCER SCREENING CRITERIA/method of screening/ages for screening. Know DERM!!! There were a LOT of gyn and neonatal/peds questions on my first day. And LOTS of neuro/psych on my second day. I used premier mostly.
Give me a call. 713-792-9601.
please provide some inputs for me for step 3
oggu
I am a US born and educated retired physician who is dedicated to tutoring IMGS to pass USMLES. I reside in atlanta, Ga, Aaron Hurowitz DO 404-8909-6214.
Aaron hurowitz DO 404-909-6214, Let me give you a free assesment
@ variance2sky
dude me too missed by 3 marks.
contact me at nielpatella
When did you really start preparing the step 3? How long do people usually need to prepare step 3?
HOW I got IM rez despite several USMLE failures (31,000 views)

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com...dency.html
Guaranteed USMLE Success-PERIOD!!

FAQs:

What is This Online/Personalized USMLE Tutoring Program About?

---This is the ONLY A+-Rated Better Business Bureau-Ranked USMLE tutoring service that will get you through- AT ALL COSTS-PERIOD!

How Does it Work?
---They employ, through CLOUD COMPUTING, PODCASTS and MULT-MEDIA, the latest PROBLEM-BASED LEARNING (PBL) methodologies, in which students reinforce and learn concepts by “fully working up,” from the medical case-symptom’s basic science foundations through to the clinically correlated presentations of that medical case, so as to focus on concepts essential to UNDERSTANDING the case. Unlike traditional teaching methods that use a faculty-driven one-sided MEMORIZATION-DRIVEN lecture format, PBL is student-centered and student-driven with mutually active participation through detailed CASE-PRESENTATION, with CRITICAL ANALYSIS by each student, with FURTHER “HANDS-ON” Instructor’s Critiques of the case, every step of the way…

What is the cost If I Fail—(i.e., what do you mean TRULY by ‘AT ALL COSTS’) ?
---$0

What is the cost if I PASS (through a legally-authorized escrow contract)?
---$14500 (with a $3750 discount-TO $10,750!-- if you sign up by DEC 31 2012!)

How do I get more information (24-hr INFO LINE?)
---URGENTLY PHONE six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred extension eight three three seven six eight
@varience , do all nbmes and know all their concepts. Premier review is a a good book, cover most of step 3 concepts. try to memorize it not just read it. make ur own study products, chart , figures. use MTB to review. it's a hard exam for many of us. you can do it .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »