Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what if the first paragraph of the PS was copied - beesh81
@ beesh81

Suit yourself.

Agree 100% with @ sam82.
so what to do then now ??????
go to upload a new PS with different first paragraph and assign it all programs?
Any help?
they already downloaded it, calm and pray.
hey beesh81 just relaxxxxx.. dont loose focus..

i know people who did this and they got IVs.. there are 100 other reasons for not getting called or ranked by a program than your PS with its first paragraph copied from somewhere.. believe me the odds would be around say 1 in 100..

so next time if u think u should worry about something, first think of 99 other reasons to worry and then.. if u think u havent had enough.. think about that first paragraph..
I will assign a new PS to all programs and the one with the freaky copied first paragraph which I assigned before will be discarded.
How about that?
@beesh81, i just did what you are saying, i created a new PS in my own wards and reassigned it, it is painfull but we must do that, my friend is a chief resident i called him and he told me the same thing mentioned in this forum, i hope they will not investigate my old PS, Oh God please help me.

a friend of a friend of mine knew a Psychologist at a reknown institution in Chicago who, for her final PsyD thesis, stole a mere "theme" for her final thesis. A student of hers happen to find out and approached the school. (Im also assuming he had some beef with her as well)

The series of events that took place after that nearly led for her to be stripped of her degree. It is scary.

So please, don't argue on the technicalities of a definition. People have been in trouble with even 'borrowing ideas' off of others.

The mere fact you did this is a reflection of your professionalism and work ethics.

wat about people who have taken help from anykind of service?
ECFMG has nothing to do with PS !!
they even dont have access to PS .
PS are sent through Myeras to programs.
How come ECFMG will filter people out of the match because they copied one paragraph by a mistake????????????
Any one clarify plz!
this is really getting more serious!!
Beesh81, it doesn't matter whether ECFMG will know it or not, whether they will investigate or not. The idea of copying, even (only) 1 paragraph is PLAGIARISM. Just don't do that next time, for your own sake.
Plagiarism is plagiarism.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »