Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personalized Answers for Interview Questions - medhelp
You Will Find the Typical answers to Commonly asked interview Questions on many websites,Forums and threads. But Don't You think That PDs who are interviewing Hundreds of applicants in each match would be tired of hearing the same story again and again. Dont You think that in order to impress the interviewer's You need to give answer which suits your profile and personality.

We are here to help you prepare the answers which would suit Your background, credentials and profile and that too for an affordable price.

Medhelp Team
For details mail at

medhelp@live.com
Complete information about residency interview
preparation is also available at following website

http://bloggerbliss.googlepages.com/
ok
For those of you who cannot find an interview partner and cannot pay for any services Please download a voice or video recorder from internet. record your own voice and video . Listen to it and watch the video. recognise your mistakes and try to improve on those

You will amazed to find out how you can improve yourself without anyone's help or spending any money

BW

Medhelp Team
While answering "tell me about Yourself"

Give brief yet focused answer Highlighting "Only" Your career milestones and skills which make you an attractive candidate for the Given residency program. Please dont Go to each and every interview with same answers which dozens of other applicants would be giving.

Also during the whole interview , please keep in mind what are the requirements of that specialty and that residency and prove in the interview that you are perfect fit for that specialty and given program

BW

Medhelp Team
Oh yeah! you were the guys I wanted to hit out at and sound to members that you guys cheat others by taking their PS promising to do a free mock interview, and then stop communicating. And by mistake, I vented my spleen on WeWriteDocs... Now, I have you guys in my cross hairs, and you bet buddy, I will ensure that you are advertised at ECFMG website. Cheers!!

Want to know what this is all about? Check here:

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=447393-6
Dear Imgspouse

many Thanks for Your Post. Infact We have conducted free mocks of dozens of applicants so far and have provided them with the feedback. Being stressed does not mean that You Say point fingers without knowing the full detailSmile

We have been helping the IMGs for 4 years now and we would keep on helping them in future Smile

You are not the first one to have apprehension. They rightly say if you dont face criticism you should check whether you are heading in the right direction.

Only time will decide what's right and what's wrong.

Just hit the search button and read the posts right from the very beginning till the end and if you still have time please manually go into the posts in the archives Smile

You have been doing good job on the forum and we appreciate that

Keep up the good work.

Best Wishes

Medhelp Team
Dear MedHelp Team

You replied, and that is nice of you.

"Being stressed does not mean that You Say point fingers without knowing the full detailSmile" - You say so; but I think it is only appropriate to start pointing fingers when email for an update goes un-responded.

I do realize that you have made many pertinent and useful notes in the forum; but at the end of the day, if there are no reply for a one to one email communication, it clearly shows you in poor light. I hope that you understand that.
Dear ImgSpouse

To be very honest We daily have hundreds of email (There is no exaggeration in it). And we try our level best to respond to each and every mail in best possible manner but you can very well imagine that when you have piles of emails one or two emails can get missed Since we have email address on the forum in almost every post so we have to spend lots of time dealing with Junk as well that we get from spammers (not the members of this forum but computer sotwares which get emails from public domains and forums and then use them for spamming .Keeping in mind you can forgive us if a mail or two goes unnoticed or gets deleted due to confusion. After all We are Humans Smile

We sincerely apologize if your email got missed and we would try our level best that it does not happen in future

Best Wishes

Medhelp Team
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »