Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personalized Answers for Interview Questions - medhelp
Tell me about Yourself

While answering this one
give them "your synopsis about you" , Known as a personal branding or a value-added statement, give them a succinct, one-sentence description of who you are, your biggest strength and the major benefit that a residency program will derive from this strength

BW

Medhelp Team
While telling about your "strengths" Give relevant examples from your professional career.

Medhelp Team
For Interview coaching

mail at

medhelp At Live Dot Come
medhelp@live.com
sorry for the typo
To Everyone:
I do not like to speak badly about anyone, but I do feel that I have a responsibility to honest and truthful members of this forum and feel compelled to share my own experience about medhelp as some of you may know that I have asked help of those who have used medhelp and how satisfied they were with their services. Now here is mine to anyone who wanst to know.

I do appreciate their tips and trick for residency postings here on the forum, but don't be fooled. When you contact them for detailed information, they only respond to some of your questions and quite vague I mind you. By the time you pay and wait for someone to contact you with assistance on personalized answers they send you 15 questions which can be easily found through searching in the forum. They also ask for your PS and CAF, so be aware.
I was in complete aw when I got an email back, which 1st off the 1st sentence was in a language I did not understand and secondly questions which I could have searched my self or even already had. After complaining to them they mock you on top of that, saying I appologize that this is not what you balablabl and then telling me that they can not change the way the PD's ask questions. What an insult!!
Thereafter they want to do me a favor by giving me a free mock IV as they know my IV are coming up fast.
Yes, indeed I told them to pretty much shuv it in so many words (I usually don't like to offend anyone), but they seriously insulted my intelligence by their response (I guess I was not intelligent enough to have know better, trust your instincts, b/c if you feel they are avoiding answers then it's obvious they..As the saying goes If it looks like a duck and talks like a duck and probably is a duck..)
Their services is seruously a wate of time, something you can do for free with friends, family and kaplan free mock exams.
They are also located in the UK as seen by paypal address and name of the person who recieces payment.
I made myself very clear to that particular person that if they used my info in any shape or form that I will pursue legal action. So be aware.

For thos who think that I write this for any other reason than to share my experience, and belief it's fake, leave your email address and I will be more than happy to foward you my email correspondance with MEDHELP.
Again, you all have to make up your own minds at the end of the day but you should know about the experiences of other to give you some clue.
GL to All of US.
I am surprised to read that because my experience with Medhelp Team was entirely different.

I subscribed to their interview coaching (unlimited package) and they were very professional right from the very beginning.

They guided me about the common interview questions, conducted mock interviews, gave detailed feedback , Helped me on other aspects of Interview like thank you letters etc.

So i would definitely recommend them to my friends
what hapened to usmletomd.com ??
anybody ? please answer
Good Examples of Residency Interview Questions and Answers

http://doctorsalary.blogspot.com/2012/09...rview.html
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »