Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can i find the pictures of current residents - alishamd
at internal medicine dept, brooklyn hosp center?
USMLE Forum their names
WTF
thats intrusion of privacy
why o u want their prictures hahahaa, if its on the program website that ok
if not, dont be creepy
and if u want to see if they are fmgs or not very bad startegy a lot of indians haveGC , a lot asian looking ppl are americans

if u want to know if they are cool or not, u'll know during the IV day, if u try to judge some based on a picture ur totally immature
i also have done that a lot of times while deciding to apply in a program

if you see asian faces, then there is some consolation that being a fmg, i have a chance there.

but no- wait. you find indian faces everywhere. many many of them have PR or GC, many even are AMGs, ie did their med schooling in the US (like usmleology has said.)

so dont be duped.
ok next year ur a resident in program X the best speciality in the world, categorical , after many years of pain u finally had ur life back u got married to a /he/she and have facebbok with all ur friends on itsending each other pictures of ur last birtday , pictures of u in the spuerbowl , when u were drunk, when u were tired in ur shift, pictures of ur significant other
u decidedto share these pictures with ur friends . now i am the creepy person looking at a match sneaking upon u to get to see all this stuff, not only that but i will try to read every omment to know if ur fmg or amg or whatever, that makesssssssssssssssss me Fuc#in sick mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn , please dont let this stressful match process turn u into a freakkkk
go to the programs website. Under that respective department they usually have a tab about their residents - either group photos or a residents photo plus Med school he graduated from.

Before I decided to apply to a program I tried to check if they had FMG's. Dont be fooled by seeing pictures of Indians, Koreans, Chinese, Arabs they maybe US Citizens who graduated from US or Caribbean schools. The program can still be non-IMG friendly. Try to find out which Univ/Med school they graduated from.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »