Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why so religious ? - duloxetine
so all the good deeds i have done in my life, and will do- all has gone in vain.
somebody save me. after all this trouble for helping fellow humans, i am rotting in hell.
what a god indeed.
realist123 - dont argue here ... these people are already making fun of Islam.
I just gave an example in the form of Saudi Arabia.I agree withu that currently there is no perfect Islamic state in the world as was there in th times of the Prophet and the Sahaba.
U donot have to go according to a country.U have to go according to scriptures,So,do not accuse Islam for the shortcomings of its followers.Islam is wat it is,and my being bad will not change the Islamic principles.The best example in curent times is still saudi.It is the only place in the world where a woman can walk alone at midnight without anyone daring to touch her.Quarels between husband and wife r everywhere,let us not make it a national issue.Prophet has instructed husbands to be compassionate to their wives.If some people r not doing so then it is such people who r to blame,not Islam.
I cited the conversions because Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.Check the figures.It is an open truth.Who is forcing people in America to accept Islam?None.Why is Islam then the fastest growing religion in America,Britain,etc.Why is Islam about to overtake Christianity in numbers?
I come to america because it is the seat of learning these days.Once same wasthe case with Iraq,Egypt,etc.We have been instructed by the Prophet to go to any place to acquire knowledge.Prophet has mentioned about China in those days as it was the seat of learning in those days.Coming to America is no crime.It is a nation built by immigrants.Original Red Indians r nowhere.
Ok, if u donot care about Life after Death then u need not to follow the Koran.We follow Koran because it lets us know about this world and the hereafter.There is no book in the world which prepares forthe hereafter.
Goood Luck!
None can make fun of Islam.Islam is making fun of them.
See, how they r making this post more popular.
That is wat I want.
hehehe

Duloxetine,Allah is the King and Ruler of Mankind.
U will someday accept it.
Good Luck!
May Allah guide you
u say u've done good by helping others. dont u think god has been good to u. hasn't he given u life, given u success, given u all 4 limbs, given u the brain and the resources to come to a point in ur life where u can make a better future for ur self and ur family.
he's not asking for u to praise him. dont u think its ur responsibility to praise him because he's given u so much.
Its ur choice man
oh and by the way before judging anything any country any one or any religion get ur facts straight, read about it study it and then make a comment. going on the internet and googling everything is not research if u want to learn about Islam read the quran and try to understand it
If u want a copy of it I'll give it to u with English translation for free, infact i'll ship it to u
May Allah guide u
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »