Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why so religious ? - duloxetine
Boytoy Bother, I do believe in one God.
Yes,if all religions lead to one God then there will be no differences.
Thanks for yur constructive discussion.
Good Luck!
Duloxetine, OK I agree that Wikipedia is authentic for the time being .Now, answer my questions.Prove my statements wrong.
U r acting like a child from whom a feeding bottle has been snatched.Do not weep.If u cannot discuss then u shud not have started this thread.
U r interpreting Koran,etc with bias.Plz be at peace first.
OK, let u answer those questions which r clearly mentioned in the KORAN.
How does Koran say that Testis originate from the space betwen backbone and the ribs?This one is clearly written there.There is no ambiguity in it.
How does Koran talk about Fertilisation by talking about the mingled sperm?
Prove me wrong if u can.
Please do not start to weep.
OK, I will not call u my child.
Happy,my little cute brother.
Produce facts
Good Luck!
John,having faith is one thing and practicing is another.
Being a muslim does not mean that he will commit no sins.A muslim has to strive in the path of Allah after believing in Him.So,muslims can also commit bad deeds and anyone who commits bad deeds will be taken to account by Allah if the said person does not repent.This is the tenet of Islam.
Good Luck!
why are you still patronising me. You dont even know the simple etiquettes of a civil discussion. How could you? coming a primitive civilisation that you live in.

so why dont you read your koran instead of Langman's embryology, and then see how much you will score in the MLE. how dumb can you be. Dont read Davidson, Langman, Moore, Harper, Williams, only read your Koran. dont even go to residency, why should you ? Your koran has everything anyway. why are you here anyway ? I dont think that you want to learn. Without a respect for science, how can you even learn.

Ok even if some scholar who wrote the Koran was intelligent enough to write some of the stuff you told( assuming they are there and are not merely your interpretation), so what ? So that guy was intelligent. Where does god come in? I would just say, what an intelligent guy !!!!! like plato, or lenoardo who had designed an aircraft 700 yrs before.

Intelligent guy, who mixed some of his intelligence with other hymns and chants and a lot of hate for those who are not muslim. He must be really intelligent considering he fooled all of you. in fact, i really do consider koran and vedas and bible to be works of genius, see how those 3-4 books have manipulated billions of people thru the ages. Those guys must be really brilliant.

SO WHAT ? WHERE DOES GOD COME IN? how can you prove to me that what is written is dictated by god, and is not just some intelligent person trying to give you some piece of his intelligent to lure you, so that he can brainwash you and then use you in the 'jihad'.

I am not saying 'jihad' in the sense many ignorant people say. I know what jihad means, dont even start preaching me again.
Guys, if ur a sensible lot...i would say..leave it here.

and duloxetine

kindly lock this thread..as imgspouse suggested yest!

"to each his own"
Duloxetine,U r my brother.A little brother.
Koran is a book of signs not that of science.It is actually a way of life although it also touches some topics of science.
There r two things :"word of GOD" and "Work of God".Work of God includes His whole creation and it is for us to explore it as God has told mankind in the Koran.Word of God includes the holy book.It contains te inforamation about how a human should lead his life.In order to remind people that this whole creation is a work of God,the Koran reminds mankind of it thro' touching some topics about it what u call science.
For preparation of USMLE I need to explore the work of God and that is not completely found in the Koran,so I have to refer to the works of those who have spent their time studying that particular work of God.That is why I m studying these books and I respect their writers.

Was there a microscope 1400 yrs ago? No. How was then that intelligent man able to tell about the Leech like clot in the womb?How did he know that testes arise between the backbone and the ribs?Did he see them descending?How did he know that life originated from water?Did he do some experiment?BTW,he was unlettered and illiterate.How did he know about mingled sperm?How did he know that man was created after the physical world?Was he present at that time?How did he know that this whole Universe was at first like a smoke and then these heavenly bodies came into existence out of that smoke?That is big bang which now science is talikng about .How did he know he know about the fact that moon's light is not its own?
There r many more such things which can be quoted here.
He was unletterd and was not educated.He would take his sheep for grazing in the fields.How all of a sudden he knew all this.Do u ahve an explanation for this.
So, it was some one narrating this to him who has witnessed all this and he is GOD.
Good Luck!
Please read Keith L MOORE'S book " Embryology and the Quran".He is not a muslim,so I think u will read his book without any hesitation.He is an authority on the subject as r aware.
Good Luck!
I donno how that guy was so intelligent. Nor do you . But why take that leap of faith and say he was dictated by god. How do you know that it is not the work of 100 scholars ?? Infact it has been shown, and you know too, that the book has been modified thru the centuries.

the point is, whatever i dont know, i dont attribute it to god. I dont know the answers to questions like 'Who created the big bang ?', but that doesnt mean you have to say 'I dont know, so god must have done it.' Maybe someday we will understand. 50 yrs ago we didnt even know about DNA. They said 'maybe it was god controlling the characterstics of living things' . then DNA was invented. And now you will say 'Who made DNA'. There is no end to this circular logic. What i ask is 'Who made God'. If God came out of nothing, then maybe the nature too came out of nothing.

So the fact that i dont know a lot of things, that we dont know the reason to a lot of things, doesnt mean that we have to attribute all of that to God.

Even if there were a God, i doubt he would come and dictate his rules to someone, or would judge anyone on judgement day. If everything is his creation, why is he dictating his rules. He creates everything, gives us free will, then judges us by his rules. WOW what freedom !

And if he would only judge by the good things that we do, then i would have no problem. But no. Even if i have led a good life, never harmed anyone, still i will go to hell coz i never worshipped your god, isnt it. why is he such a jealous god ??

There are so many potholes in your God theory that i cant even cover here, and that you can never cover up. So leave it at that. You are happy with your faith, so be it. I am happy with my lack of faith. So dont say i will go to hell, or may allah save you or some of that sort. I dont need your salvation, man. I dont need anybody's salvation. for me living a good and happy life, and not harming anybody else is a salvation in itself.
Another Book by Dr Maurice Bucaille called,"Quran and Science" is worth reading.He was a not a Muslim at first but later reverted to Islam.
Good Luck my brother!Please forgive me if I have hurt u in this discussion.I apologise if u felt hurt somewhere.
Thanks!
I have one question why do muslims like living in christian countries
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »