Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make securing residency a cakewalk - imgspouse
I will allow you to advertise for free in my book if the beauty salon caters to only FMGs who need to make themselves look young and mature..

And yes, I am sure you will match this year john, but if you read my book; then you can even prematch at institutions that usually fill their position only through the match. Just think how much suspense and tension you can then avoid....
LOL

but you didn't mention "THE" price (or it's priceless)!!
can i buy it from amazon or ebay?
your kind response is appreciated.
looking forward.

regards,
:-)
oh yeahhhhh.....i think to buy ur cake...it is good and may help to get matchd even in programs i havent appleid!!! i hope i havent missssssssssed da opportunity!! ppl hurry up!!!
meti

yeah, it is priceless; though when you order a copy, it will charge your mastercard $100 + S&H fees. Email me along with your CV, and address. I will contact you with the payment invoice. Thanks, and the moment you order the book, you are already on your way to getting a residency!
john ur just so hilarious!
can't stop laughing @boom boom and backup option of salon run by an amateur hair dresser who didnt know how to color his own hair!LOL
Hb: LOL!!!

oh well, ending a day on a lighter note always feels so good...... john gave us enough yesterday evening....
hemoglobin : my backup plan? how dare u??? i am here to help only and only IMGs!!! and ofcourse...dats the secret behind the success only for u !! no worries about me being an amateur....u pay me&imgspause.....we garantee..wht more do u want???..u even can get a call from those programs u havent appleid if u buy the cake...think about it!!...if not satisfied...i will ask some of my buddies in the programsi know to bombard u with ivs....!!!
(bump bump bump)^10
oh paaji..i jus saw ur thread!!

so how ru? enjoyin ur weekend?
there you go buddy.... yes, catching up on replying to emails, and hangin out and being silly in the forum... how is it going with you.. you and carpe got a couple or more each yesterday didn't you? and did you party hard and long after that (did not see you this morning!!) Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »