Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match! Match! Why she cannot match me?!! - mohanrr
well are you from Thailand too? Where are you from?
Guys, the following link may be helpful to your interview preparation:

http://baseportal.com/cgi-bin/baseportal...2/Icompile
Ok doc. I have not gone through this situation and I wish I'd never go in my life but I can understand your pain and confusion in this stage of your life. Anyway you are a young man and you will be able to recover your life. I am an old graduate too. But with the help of God, my husband and my children (thanks to all of them) i managed to pass USMLE exams all including step 3 in 1 year and a half. I prematched this year and i owe my succes to them.
Now I would say "I did it, everybody can do it". Anyway you are sayng that you love your job and you injoy it. Go for it and do not think for the past anymore. Do not think if she used you or loved you. Important, you loved her without any condition and you did your part. That's mean you have a great soul. if it did not work it was ment to be like that. Just move forward and make your life as enjoyable as you can.
GL
hey mohanrr.

i have one suggestion for you.. had i been in your situation i would have taken this way.. (though my heart would not allow it for sometime, coz love is a matter of subconscious mind and the conscious thought and logical reasoning would not help it ward off.,,,,) i would take it this way....just a simple science here.. if she could deceive her husband and be with u so that she can use you ( n make u a brick to knock the door).. there is every possibility that she can still do that again in future becoz u expect her to come back to you when she will be having stressful residency.. and u r already in a mind set up to accept her when she comes back.. man u r not helping urself here. u gotta forget her.. thinking she is a bad cheater.. she did that with her husband and to u and she can do that anytime.. rem this world is full of good, decent, loving and beautiful woman, who can tune up well with you. just take time out.. b invloved in ur regular activities and don't try thinking her. i f u think her , c her photos, or discuss abt her like in this forum.. she will b with u and in ur subconscious mind. train ur mind by not doing these activities...Stop this forum. delete all her photos, mail and anything that reminds her , n may b if u can change your apartment..I AM SURE THIS WORKS. and i am 100 percent sure u can come out clean, agile and like a new born. gud luck. have gr8 life.
damage her SOMEHOW IF you are a man, somehow that she doesnt use all the stuff you gave her with someone else.

UNDERSTAND SHE USED YOU!

WAKE UP

GROW UP

FILE A COMPLAINT THAT SHE IS ILLEGAL

GET HER ARRESTED AND ALL THAT CRAP
ibelieveingod, congratulation you for your prematch. I wish you a great future. Your success will give your wife a peaceful life, and give your kids a good sample. I appreciate you for your suggestion. I will try hard to pull myself out from the deep trap.

1974, you are so kind, and provided me a good strategy to forget her.

I remember that China has a proverb, it says if you plant melon seeds, you harvest melon, if you plant bean seeds, you harvest bean. Sun rise everyday, but everyday is new, moon set down from west. I will try to be stronger, even go back to my home country and totally forget the made-me-sad place.

I will not hurt her, even a little. I will wish her get success this season.

Thank you again, guys
Mohanrr, you are doing the right thing finally. Just briefly view all the posts, you can see that you have no hope with her, even she gets back to you shortly. Remember, maybe it is still temponary. If you recognize this point, you will know what I mean.
aberdeen111, thank you for your posts.

Just reminder you guy,please practice your IV question in a small term (about 3 person), and use the IV evaluation form I provided before. That will of great help. In fact, many university IV use the similar form. Pay attention to your body language, all ways small. University programs pay much attention to your personality and community programs tend to ask medical questions or both. Be prepared, you will be success in your IV.
One Tough Question, you can answer this way:

You graduated from modical school for more than 10 year, how can you get used it now?

Great Answer:

It is just like riding bicycle. You leanrd how to ride, and then even though you haven't ridden bicycle for ten years, you still know how to ride it.
Why this program?

Good program: you can visit the homepage and find out the mission and the program introduction (even from other famous university programs), point out the reputation, information from your fiends, your research ties to the program. How you fit the program, like this.

Bad community program: You can research the history of the program; large patient exposure; how good the attending and PD, how well was organized. Search how many out-patients each year; how many clilical fellowship. Even PD's research work, every small points togather. You can frankly say, IMG matching is tough. Your program is so kind..... like this.

I am sure using this way, PD will 1000% satisfy your answer.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »