Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me , feel so down - rftrft609
well I'm asking some thing related to matching ..
Does wearing scraf I mean the muslim scarf would affect my position to get in a job ?
I hear alot of things that makes me feel despirate & in the same time i can not leave my ambition & study .. I also can not giving up my relegion .. please if any one saw or know some thing related .. reply me I will be thanful
i dont think it will affect you in getting a position. lots of islamic doctors out there who wear a scarf. i think if you are well qualified and confident in your interview thats what matters. be proud of what you are and be confident.
good luck!!
Discrimination base on your race,religeon,sex or whatever,is against the law and 99% they dont do such a thing but sometimes they do and they deny it!!!
anyway seems like you are living outside of states,my advise to you: dont worry, as far as you have a great scores, they want you no matter what!!
.. well thank you very much for this .. this is greatly much opposite to what i've heard hope that every thing will go on as you both said .. thanks Alot & Good luck for you both too.
to wear or not to wear! if you are terrribly worried about scarf, then do not wear it. if you are too sensitive and conscious about it, it may actually ruin your day internally. if there was a day or two that you missed wearing scarf in your whole life, then let it go? it all depends how you feel? if you always wear, then you should consider wearing it.
Iwear scarf, Ihad no problem with it and I never had a problem I am here in the US for the last 3 years, I got LOR from chrisitians, Jews, muslims and worked as observer and resercher and had a very good to excellent relationship with everybody Iworked with, it is all about ur attitude . I matched this year and i had 3 PREmatch positions ... you might not believe this but Ifeel more relaxed here about my scarf than when Iwas in my country! I mean Ifeel no different and I don't care even if people look at me I just smile and they will smile back if they are nice if not then they have a problem.. NOT me! Smile
by the way, if you r outside the USA then , ya of course people will only tell you the bad things.. and i really can't understand WHY? don't give up ur hijab, people actually will respect you because this means that you have values. I wish you all the best and may Allah be with you. When u come here u will be one of the messneger to our religion specially in this country , to show people how great our religion is. Good Luck!
Hi as all the dr.s above said,,
Dont worry,, follow your religion.
Just do your best,,, don't make those feeling your weakness,
Ya u may find some stupid people but just don't care about it ,,, as long as u r good and hardworking and in top position everyone will respect u ,, it's the way of the world.
I think wearing scarf makes u honest and sincere to your religion and good people respects that no matter where they r from/ or what they r.
Am not muslim but i do have utmost respect for it and everyother religion,,, may be it's the thing that make us feel what we r,,,, and keep us in right path,GL
well thanks alot for every one who helped me this raised my self confidence alot . I weared Hijab becz I like to be sincere with allah & to make mt preyers more correct & I'm not intending to give it up as well as I'm not intending to give up my relegion .
I will do exactly like you adviced me .
Happy to hear these things .
wish you all luck & may allah bless us all .
I will be happy to have some one like step3man .. would you ?
thanks alot for this push .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »