Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some motivation -
anita - anitathampy

hi,
I'm finding biochem awfully tough.
Which is the best book for biochem &what are the high yield areas?
Shura Stolichnyi

Hi! I admit Biochem is tough. I study this subject at the moment. What I use is NSM Davidson's book and I find it more logic and comprehensive than any other textbook. This is my personal point.

As for HiYield topics refer to First Aid for Step I. However I'm not sure they listed all of them.

Best of luck to you
Quan - quan_nguyen128

I also use NMS Biochemistry. The book is very logical. However, you need to have ample time for it...

Motivation: Result is directly proportional to preparation...
sdfsf

you guys are using the wrong book. the best book for biochemistry is LIPPINCOTTS Biochemistry. Its by pamela champe. All these other books are pretty outdated.
Shura Podmoskovnyi

Don't pay too much attention to phrases like that book on Biochem turned out to be outdated. I just wonder what could came outdated, Krebs cycle? DNA obtained a new nucleoside? Glucose changed its spelling? What?

My opinion, you'd better use the texbook you find comprehensive and logical. Okay, I admit textbook on Alchemistry is outdated )))

Alles gut!
Muhammad Asad Bhutta - asadxyz

hi
Both biochemistry books mentioned are very good i.e.
1:-NMS
2:- Lippincott 's illustrated biochemistry
It is the question of one's taste. Genetics seems to be confusing in NMS but pretty simple to understand in Illustrated . Sp study one to two chapters from each , compare and stick to it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »