Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
----To sharp-witted minds ---- - meti
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! yeup......multitaskers...keep rockin!!! hats off!
lols meti @ ur slow brain.....dont worry , ur good!

vice versa duloxetine!
..........didnt hear from u either.
I wasn't entirely sure where this thread was headed either, but I see an opportunity to shed some light on two things I've wanted to bring up, but never saw the right thread.

This year apparently has no rhyme or reason when it comes to candidates picked for interviews. For those of you stuck on the idea that USCE and citizenship is preferred, I seem to be the exception. I've got 9 months of USCE from most of my 4th year of med school. I'm a US citizen. I didn't get a single interview. I certainly did not have an apparent advantage courtesy of my status in this country.

On becoming disillusioned...

I was thinking about that subject myself. In fact, I was considering starting my own thread this morning. I find it incredibly peculiar that the story of a disillusioned physician has changed. Before this season, and perhaps the last, we were probably only familiar with a more traditional story. Physicians can become disillusioned after entering the field, completely exposed to a less than idealistic experience and an even less enjoyable patient population. The grunt work and reality of medicine left them disillusioned.

Now we don't even make it that far.

The qualifications necessary for landing an interview leave us disillusioned before we even enter the stage where medicine itself can let us down or trample over us.
hmmm......
u are right techgeek!u did point out the weirdness of the interview selection criteria this year...
what i conclude is that there really isnt any solid thing that u can lay ur finger at and say this is the problem....theres a conglomerate of factors at play this season(or maybe were also there in the seasons before)....so maybe its upto each program to decide what they want and who they want..afterall there aren't any set criteria or rules for them to follow to send invites ....they can do whatever they want.

so who knows?

hemo, i thought you had your step 3 somewhere in early nov. done with it, are you ? how was it ?
I am a poor girl earned money by google adsense please help me through visiting and a click on google ad only http://itssafe.tk
I am a poor girl earned money by google adsense please help me through visiting and a click on google ad only http://itssafe.tk
i think message has reached.
and, again--if you don™t like it, just ignore this message.
and leave this message theme alone (lol).

[duloxetine,
'why are you picking on me ???????'
------'how to influence people and win friends'--
this is not the place to reply.
btw, i am glad i grew up in 'different kind of thought process' and i have that tolerance. so, i know 'few of you' in my family]
Think For Poors And Help Through my website
The Money By Adsense We Get Are Destributed In Poor Persons Of India
Visit My Site And Click On One Google Ad http://itssafe.tk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »