Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took exam today! - mdinsd
I took my exam Step 1 today, Nov 16th.
I just studied for 2 months for this exam (started September 10) and did only FirstAID and UW tests, got 244 (99) in NBME 4 last week and will patiently wait for the result...
Hey what did you think of the test? Did you think it was more similar in difficulty to Uworld test or to NBME 4?

Congrats on being finished!
In general, I would say it was easier than UW and harder than NBME4. Although there was VERY easy questions and some hard questions that I couldn't believe they asked. One of my blocks was very hard but others easier than UW.
NBME was useful and also, please take the 3 USMLE Step 1 Sample test, provided by USMLE.
There was 2 Audi Qs totally.
thanks for answering! also i was wondering if you don't mind sharing with me your Uworld practice test scores...I took Uworld assessment today scored 640/247 and my exam is on thursday thanks!
I did one UW self- assesment 3 days earlier than NBME and I got exactly the same as NBME: 600-244(99).
I think you will get 99. just relax and rest before exam
Just focus on your low-performance for one or 2 days and go for it.
There was some very similar Qs to NBME, you may do one or see the 3 samples
thank you so much! yea im just going over micro b/c bugs involve a lot of memorizing, and then ill be finishing up w/ my worst subject neuro booo

Thanks again
mdinsd...from where u did pathology?did u read FA path?
If u dont mind can u tell how much u scored in sample tests of usmle step 1 practice tests?
The only book I read was FA. For pathology also FA. Actually, my highest performance was in patho.
My average score in UW was 75% (1st time, timed, Unused)
I have done my step 2 CK (99), which was helpful and I have a very strong background.
when did you take exam?today or yesterday??????????????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »