Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to belibi - mle100

is it harder to get a medical board training license 4 residency if you have a repeat year in med school?what documentation to give with the form when they ask 4 why and supporting documentation?
Where did you get that information from?
That is the first time I hear that repeating a year in medical school makes it harder for anybody to obtain a training license.

Send the docs you have I suppose medical school transcript and give any explanation. It could be sickness or anything.

This is not going to prevent you from obtaining a training license, trust me.

Dr. Belibi
thank you Dr.belibi...on the form it asks,about whether u have repeated any part of ur medical education..and include supporting documentation.is a doctors certificate enuf?
I believe a certificate is enough and quite franckly, I would not go into details with those folks. They don't even uunderstand how things work in foreign medical schools. The more info you give, the more questions you elicit.

Dr. Belibi
do the medical boards usually asks 4 transcripts of ur med school education?is it necessary to write repeated in form?
dr.belibi where r u please?
hello dr belibi?or anyone else?
do the medical boards usually asks 4 transcripts of ur med school education?
what medical board are you talking about?? lisencing board?

is it necessary to write repeated in form?
what form are you talking about? CAF in ERAS?
I would not write that on the form.

Usually your program handles most of the docs asked for training licanse. I did not have to deal with that and I don't recall having to submit such docs to the board.
I also know that States differ on their licensing requirements. You may have to check with the medical board from the state you gonnaa do your residency with.

Getting a position is the most important thing. The licensing stuff is more of a formality.

Dr. Belibi
the form specifically asks tho whether u repeated any of ur medical education...do the licensing boards usualyy ask 4 transcripts?PC has not.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »