Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERVIEW questions - duloxetine
BEWARE GUYS

PhoenixMD (Dr Brian) told me over his session that 3 PDs from NY area called him saying everybody is giving the same answer on the health reform question. He searched and found that you guys were verbalising what i had written word per word. EVEN I WOULDNT SAY THE SAME THING I WROTE HERE. I M JUST GIVING A GENERAL IDEA.

the pds threw the application of those people into a DNR (do not rank) pile. for blatant plagiarism.

so please dont copy my answers. i am trying to help you. dont let this backfire on you and on me.

duloxetine.
thanx, god bless u duloxetine
nice
THANX A LOT...WONDERFUL JOB..GIVES A PERSPECTIVE ON ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS..GUD LUC AND GOD BLESS YOU
Thanks a lot duloxetine for such a great contribution. Your thread has made you immortalized.

I pray for ur residency of ur desire and happiness in ur life. God bless you !!

Best Regards
I too have a few question for you Duloxetine

1.What type of criticism upsets you?

2How well do you see yourself adapting to the American health system?

3.If you come here, what complaints will we have about you

4.What was your biggest mistake?

Thanks a lot

dear duloxetine,
i didn't visit your this post last year.
i will go through probably this year.
you always work so hard Smile
Thanks for all sharing.
god bless u duloxetine...
well I had one question....whoever can answer it..? is the scene in pediatrics in states really that bad...I have applied to only pediatrics....because I am really interested in it...i have a good medical school result and double 99 scores...I am not saying that i have the best of profiles..but its decent.. is it really that all bright minds go into IM?...are the monetary returns that significantly different in both the subjects?
can someone please answer my question....i feel really panicky now...thank you in advance...
Where did duloxetine get this questions?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »