Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@immortalkhs - washington hospital center - doc200917
Hi i have an iv at this hospital. wanted to speak to you about my stay in washington. could we talk on skype? my skype id is doc200917. thanks
Hello Doc200917, I got interview at this program on Jan 8 th , may I know if u r done with step3 or yet to give it? I got to give my exam near future..
hello, well i don't have a skype, but if u have any questions regarding dc, ask me here and i'll answer u.
@drgmanohar - yes i finished my step 3, still waiting for the results.

@immortalkhs - I was planning to reach dc on the weekend of 5th dec. I was wondering what would be the most economical accommodation around whc. also is there good public transportation from airport/bus station on the weekends?
which airport r u coming from?

about accommodation, i don't know alot about it, but i suggest if u stay in virginia or maryland, where u may find cheap hotels/motels, caz dc area is expensive, also u can use the yahoo local, and it will give a very good idea regarding distances, but remember to ask for a place that is close to any metro station.

regarding reaching the hospital, take the metro, get to vthe red line, go to brookland station, then from there take H2 or H4 buses, and u'll be there. u can use the metro on weekend, but its slower than week days.

let me know if u need any help plz, i know how much traveling if painful.
so u mean to say the metro connects from virgina or maryland to washington city directly? could you give me an approx cost of the travel from virgina/maryland or is there any site I can chect the rates. thanks immortalkhs
go to http://www.wmata.com/
and ya, the metro connects virginia, maryland with dc. its cheap, costs around 5$.
appreciate your help immortalkhs. I will go through that site and contact you again if got any further queries
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »