Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 1 Pathology -
anna - annalee99

Guys, this is the much sought-after Dr. Goljan all-inclusive Pathology review course. This set is a thorough! high yield set of notes, approx.500 pages of General and Systemic Pathology, including Laboratory Medicine and student feedback for approx. 2000 real-life vignettes that appeared on the USMLE. This set is ONLY available to people that take the live lecture course (approx. $2800 US) and includes integrated point form notes for every basic science course, from physio to patho, EXCEPT BEHAV. SCIENCE, all integrated into the pathology notes he teaches. This sale also comes with his real audio lectures that correspond to his lectures in Kaplan medical. They are 37 hours of streamlined audio in mp3 format and describes in length the entire book. Dr. Goljan guarantees!!!! a passing score if someone reads this book from cover to cover. Will take you 3-4 weeks to cover it in its entirety. Highly highly recommended.
Thats not it i will also add Kaplan Pathology slides cd and Kaplan Bacteriology slides cd and with this package you need Kaplan Qbank which i will give also.

the whole package is $80
sam - sseefg

i need it asap
dany - dindy

please i need it asap email me if you have it
JamesJi - JamesJi1999

Please email me and I need itSmile
sunitha

HI,
Can u please tell me if u still have it.
anna - annalee99

still avaliable
path - path@kaplanmedical.com

Send me info ASAP. I need it.Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »