Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did anyone experience this?need advice..plz - christine09
hello guys.
i was supposed to take my step 2 test yesterday. I flied from my country just to take this test in another country since my country doesnt have any test center. on my exam day, I went to test center at 8 am since my exam time was 9 am. Then the person in charge at the prometric center checked our paper and asked us to wait. i waited until 10 am and the exam couldnt start yet. When i asked he said something wrong with the software and the exam doesnt come up. Then after long 1 and half hour waiting, it turned out that i couldnt take the exam anymore coz of software error.i was so frustrated and upset. He gave me an email address to email to prometric center and he said he would also email to that. He also said we would receive email to reschedule the test. I sent email to the given address right after i came back form the test center.today is already second day of my waiting for email from the center and got no reply yet. i have no idea when the email will come.i have very limited stay in this country and my leave from my work is gona be due . I dnt know what to do now..it will cost me a lot to go and come back here and possibly i cant take the leave anymore this time. My expiration date for my exam is just 2 weeks away. i am so upset and couldnt even study anymore. if anyone has experienced this, can u plz tell me how long it takes to get reply from the email and how they reschedule the exam.
Very sorry to hear that! Don't wait for e-mail. Start calling the Prometric main office in Netherlands NOW, and start nagging them. It's not your fault, if necessary be rude! You might also consider calling ECFMG, but I really doubt if they will get involved in this. But DO CALL NOW. Good luck man.
ooppss...really a bad thing to happen these prometric ppl should have some sense.
sorry to hear..call up them they should schedule to at an earliest possible date.
U get over this bad experience & dont loose the conc u have come a long way a silly thing like this shouldnt come in ur way..just forget & move on Smile
all the best
Hello drstrider

thanks a lot for cheering me up..i will call the test center tomor and will see what they can do for me..

i do appreciate your concern..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »