Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help on CS prep? - iqbalian01
partner in panama city florida
or any1 on skype want to do CS practice plz contact
haky81
Hi Iqbalian
if u r registered for step-1 then concentrate only and only on it, forget about CS at moment,if u worry for all 3 at same time,u r gona screw it up.
when u r done with Step-1 then u can take either step-2 CK or CS. it doesnt make much difference which one u take 1st,but if u take CS 1st it will be better as it takes time for CS result to come. u can pass CS easily with 3-6 weeks of full time prep.in CS u need to prepare 40+ cases and for that u doesnt need CK knowledge.
And regarding CS prep courses...NONE help and is a waste of time and money,so stay away from it,its good for ur pocket n mental health Smile

Wish u all the best
i agree

you need to have at leaset step 1 behind you before you can mange the cs with ease.

go for your step 1, do you r ck then prepare for hte cs once you have completed those two cs is a breeze, if you speak english and are warm and kind the only other part of cs you need you will learn in the step 1 and ck prep.

much luck to you
hi again

i disagree with _bohemian, even as amg we all used prep material like csevideos, fa and none of us could manage without it, the videos help you to understand exactly what the real exam expects fromyou and what you can expect to experience. there are no other study materials like it out there, just study hard and you'll be ok just remeber your not alone we are all going through this Smile
thanks _bohemian and ivyleague99 for your suggestions and advice.
i will try to just focus on step right now and probably be back after i take step 1.

can you also please tell me what is the latest i can take CS and CK in order for the results to come back to apply for residency in 2010?

THANKS!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THINK FOR ME
Need Some Seconds Please By You >>> Visit my site and click on onr GOOGLE AD on my site only .. i earned only by google adsense plz THINK FOR ME >>>> http://ayazpk.tk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »