Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chicago downtown center for ck - r111010
any experince for this center?
generally where student park for 9 hrs.?
i gave at clarke..the centre is good..no much disturbances & no trouble wit identification issues
about parking no idea doc as my friend dropped me at the center.
thanks for reply drstrider,
you gave me peace of mind.

can we read during break at the day of test?
is the room was very cold or comforting temp?
thanks.
u can do wat eva u want to do during a break..yeah u can read but its unsual that wont make much diff it will only add up to ur nervousness.
nope its comforting u need nt worry about the temp issue
thinking to take FA, just to flip the pages, as I did not able to read FA atall due to time constrain.
like to keep wondering mind focus in something. But I was worry that it sh. not be consider as bad behaviour and get remarks for that.

I went there 2 days before, to see place but security did not allow me to go up at 16th floor to see place.
but sure for less than 1/2 hr parking i paid $14
oohh..nope the room is spacious no1 will interfere u during the breaks
u paid 14$..yeah in downtown its costly..if ur lucky enuff u can get a road side parking too
and look out for other parking lots its varies wt diff parking lots
I heard that you can eat in cafeteria only. really your info. are valuable to me. thanks.

how about loker size? btw, I am female and driving, so thinking can FA, purse with lunch and passport can fit in loker?
yeap it can fit into ur locker u need not worry regarding that
even i was worried wit the eating location cuz they had billboards mentioning no outside food is allowed but wen i came during break was surpised to see that other examiness where having there food so thats not a issue u need nt go to cafeteria
drstrider, you are blessing to me!

security told me to eat, you need to go outside of building. tomorrow 8 inch snow is coming in chicago, on top of accumulated snow which is already there.

thanks for sharing. I am praying for your best score, pl. pray for me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »