Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conditional green card - cardio80
Also, I have a good book about match, that I used and it helped me a lot. It is called "the successful match". It was brand new when I got it, from 2009....

So if you want it, I could send it to you once you are in the US. I am not going to need it any more, and it is a good book. it has a lot of IV questions and tips about writing personal statement.......
but now I have to go to bed.....let me know, if you have any more questions.
Good luck with your Step2!
Ok thanks a lot .. For step 2 i am using kaplan books recent ones and Uworld .. Also doing kaplan Qbank questions.. During step 1 i did lot of reading and not many questions this time i want to do more questions .. I learned that doing more questions gives u idea on how one should study...
@cardio80, you will still get the conditional greencard. If you are applying with K3 visa, I dont think you should say that you have greencard on your application. You and your husband should have applied for greencard immediately after you guys were married.

@czechgirl07, the interviewer did asked me about my conditional greencard status.
Apply as Permanent Resident. You will renew when 2 years is up.
comments are very old, :S can i apply with conditional green card? ERAs application has the option, so we can't lie.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »