Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scored 200 in NBME 5, what is the equivalent? - sunshine2009
what is the equivalent in 2 digit score please?

Thanks a lot,
I am not 100% sure for NBME5 but I think a 200 is usually around an 82 2-digit score.
luv4life,

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR TIME.

There must be some way to figure this out?

Is 82 a passing score?

Thanks again,
A 185 3digit-score and a 75 2digit-score is passing.
An 82 2digit-score is good! Smile
luv4life,

Thanks again dear.......

As I took the NBME form and looked up my results my assesment score was 200.........

COuld you please tell me how is this in 2 digit score (HOW BAD IS MY SITUATION)?????

Well since passing is 75, an 82 is a good score! Smile
You are doing well, and will do good on the USMLE. Wink
Oh, I finally see what you meant.
A 200 is your raw score. A 210 is a 159 3-digit score on NBME5, so it's below 159, not passing (185 is passing). Sorry for giving you the wrong information before. Sad
luv4life,

Thanks a lot for clearing this up !!!!!!!!!

So you are saying that scoring 185 (usmle 3 digits score) 330 CBSSA score will indicate a good passing score (2 digit score?)...

Thx
A 330 CBSSA is a passing score, but the higher the score the better. Smile A 400-420 CBSSA from what I have been told will get you a good score on the boards. If you looking to pass only, then you need a 330, if you want to do really well, try to get 400 and up. Hope that helps and good luck! Smile
I started out on my first diagnostic with a 200 CBSSA, and just got a 500 CBSSA last week. I would say first aid helped me the most and goljan too! Smile
Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,

But somehow I really do not think that these NBME forms are a good sourece of predicting scores!

Since one cann not score 280 in NBME and one day later 200 at NBME form and 2 months ago 450 in NBMS 1.........

I wish I could know the answer to this......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »