Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nbme 6 discussion - saisha
hi, all.. i want to join u all too.. just did offline nbme 6 block 1.. is it B? for q 4. its with the diagram..
block 1 q6.. is it b? filgastrim?
yes its B for Q4 and D for Q:6
thanx saisha.. shall we make a skype discussion for nbme 6, if all agree.. make be one block per day for 1 to 2 hours? can discuss the doubtful ones and some wrong answers too..
yes we can do that but i have problem with skype in my laptop..whenever i download it it slows down my pc..but i can try if u all agree to it.
Block 2 Q:4..can anyone answer this?
oh ok.. saisha.. I havent done block 2 yet.. could u give me ans for block 1 q 10, 19, 34, 42, 43, 44? and if u are going to start skype discussion.. plz add me forgetmenot424.. thanx..
Q:10 is F
19 is B
34 is E
42 is E i guess
43 is E i guess
44 is A
thanx.. i chose the same for 10 and 19. i am thinking of B for 34, since it prevents the infection and also prevents eye irritation, if the chlorine level is too high..

i didnt understand q42. and also not surte about 43.. could u explain..

for q44.. i think of E. well aspirin inhibits A.. but in this case [angina] i think its action on thromboxane is beneficial..
Q:44 Its A i guess cause aspirin inhibits both COX 1 and COX 2.
About 42 and 43 explanation is in this link,,see the previous pages..yeah even i couldn't understand the concept..
and for 34 its E i guess cause this action will hamper the digestion.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »