Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
form 186: urgent..pls pls reply. - brainstem19
hi,

My form 186 has been invalidated. I am applying for CK now. My med school has sent the credentials but ecfmg hasnt verified them.

How do i obtain form 186? Do i need to send all the documents again or will i be able to get form 186 printed once i have made the payment? Shud i pick the option of ' I have previously sent copies of my diploma to ecfmg'? i need form 186. Is the option of printing form 186 always thr after u have done the payment, even if ur form 186 is valid?

thanks!
yes you can only access form 186 when you have paid. if your credentials havn't been verified by ecfmg, you will still pick the option that you have previously sent your diploma but the only thing is you will need to sign the form 186 in the presence of your school official. if you are abroad then first you will have to have it notarized, and then send it over to your school to have the official sign it.
hope this helps, you can always call ecfmg if you have any concerns or send them an email.
hi,

You should start from the beginnig as if a new applier. At the end you will pay money from your ECFMG account ( when your form 186 has been invalidated ECFMG creat an account for you and put your money there). at the end you will get a new 186 form.
Good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »